The OER16 Open Culture is now accepting submissions. The conference, which is taking place in Scotland for the first time since it began in 2010, will take place at the University of Edinburgh on the 19th and 20th April 2016. The call for proposals was launched at the ALT Conference in Manchester at the beginning of September and the submissions site is now open.
Submissions are invited for presentations, lightning talks, posters, and panels and workshops on the themes of:
- The strategic advantage of open, creating a culture of openness, and the reputational challenges of openwashing.
- Converging and competing cultures of open knowledge, open source, open content, open practice, open data and open access.
- Hacking, making and sharing.
- Openness and public engagement.
- Innovative approaches to opening up cultural heritage collections for education.
If you have any queries about the conference themes please contact conference co-chair Lorna M. Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or on twitter @lornamcampbell. Any queries regarding the submission process should be directed to Anna Davidge at ALT, firstname.lastname@example.org.